WL-NV1000 Slimming Unit Introduction
This unit is designed to aid in slimming, firming and lymph drainage with intensity control for each output. It can be selected to use one program per time or Auto mode.
Features 1 12 outputs, 10 for slimming, 2 for breast lifting.
1 Special LCD display with 8 different level slightly adjust intensive output. Stronger or weaker by customer choice.
1 5 different wave has preset at AUTO mode, It will be running the 5 program automatically.
1 Single action program can be settle.
Operate Instruction Single Mode:
1. Plug in power cord.
2. Connect Electrodes to Electrode output, attach the Electrodes to the body of the clients according to the diagrams below.
3. Press Intensity High (1) / Intensity Low (2) to set the intensity level. For average people, level 3 intensity is recommended.
4. Adjust each output intensity knob (7) / (6) to the minimum, then Press Powerswitch (9) to turn on the machine.
5. Press Auto / Single Mode button (5) to set Single program mode, the Single Mode indicator (12) will light on.
6. Press Time adjust (2) to set working time between 0 - 30 minutes. Time display on Time window (11).
7. Adjust each output adjuster (6) and check with the client for comfort.
8. Repeat steps 1-4.
9. Press Auto / Single Mode button (5) to set Auto program mode, the Auto mode indicator (13) lights on and the machine will operate through preset programs and rerunning the programs until time is up.
10. Press Time adjust (2) to set working time between 0 – 30 minutes. Time display on Time window (11).
11. Adjust Speed selection button (11) to set Frequency rotation time, 5-7 seconds per period is recommended. The executing frequency displays on (14).
12. Adjust each intensity output knob (6) and check with the client for comfort. Chest Healther:
13. Press Chest Healther button (4), the Galvanic indicator (15) will light on to indicate that Galvanic has added to the machine.
14. Adjust chest intensity output knob (7) and check with the client for comfort. After treatment, adjust each output intensity knob back to minimum. Suggest electrodes position for certain treatment
Do not use on these areas:
1. Sensitive Skin
2. Skin Rash
3. Damaged, Inflamed, or Infected Skin.
4. Surgical scar less than 12 months old.
5. Skin Swollen. Important Notice of Caution before using this machine: Never operate this equipment on a person has or suffers from t he following medical conditions described below. (The salon or operator may consider having a client sign a waiver to the effe ct that he/she is free of any poor health conditions.)
1. Heart Disease
8. Disease of Stomach, Intestine, Liver, or Pancreas.
9. Breast Cancer.
10. Undergoing treatment for any form of Cancer.
11. Had major surgery within the past year.
13. Cold, Flu, or Upset Stomach
14. Any serious illness or disease not listed above.
Power: 10-200 MW
Time: 0-30 min