Biotest© Metabolic Drive
Metabolic Drive® protein has been a bestseller for over a decade. It's the industry's gold standard for high quality, elite-level nutrition. And it tastes so good that gourmet food companies, high-end smoothie bars and upscale coffee shops use it to make their products. Metabolic Drive® is their "secret ingredient" for pleasing customers and delivering a truly gourmet experience that's impossible to get from solid foods alone.
Metabolic Drive® protein not only tastes as good as a decadent milkshake, it also provides a blend of the most technically advanced and highest-quality proteins available anywhere – making it the ultimate muscle building, performance-enhancing gourmet nutrition:
- If your goal is fat loss, simply replacing a meal or two every day with a with a Metabolic Drive® shake will help you shed excess fat with no feelings of deprivation.
- If your goal is to build muscle and strength, adding a couple of Metabolic Drive® shakes per day will give your body the extra protein it needs to build muscle and perform at its best.
Our Premium Protein Blend
- Whey Isolate – Fast Acting with BCAAs: The formula's whey isolate is gently membrane filtered to minimize lactose, carbohydrate, and fat, then instantized for superior dispersibility. It's a rich source of branched-chain amino acids and one of the faster-acting proteins, making it ideal for jumpstarting the muscle-building process.
- Micellar Casein – Ideal for Building Muscle: The micellar casein in Metabolic Drive® is also gently membrane filtered. Even though it's more slowly digested, it has a distinct advantage over whey isolate due to its ability to amplify nitrogen retention, and increased nitrogen retention is essential for muscle performance. This factor alone makes micellar casein the ideal muscle-building protein.
Why You Need More Protein
Whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, or both, adding more protein to your diet will always get you closer to your goal. Here's why:
- Diets higher in protein lead to greater fat loss. One reason for this is because protein is filling. It satisfies hunger, naturally leading to reduced calorie intake. Protein is actually the most effective appetite suppressant. On top of that, it's very difficult for your body to convert protein into body fat, even at very high amounts. That means you can eat a lot of it, feel more satiated, and still lose fat.
- Protein has a higher thermic effect than the other two macronutrients, almost double in fact. In short, your body burns more calories digesting protein than it does with dietary fat or carbs. Eating protein is thermogenic and can lead to a higher metabolic rate. This means greater fat loss when dieting and less fat gain when overfeeding in order to build muscle.
- Without adequate protein, muscle building is halted, strength gains are slow or even nonexistent, and athletic performance is hampered.
- Protein is not only essential for building muscle, it's also essential for preserving muscle and keeping your metabolism revved up. Without a steady supply of amino acids from protein, the body breaks down its own proteins from lean muscle in order to meet this demand. A diet higher in protein prevents this.
The lesson? If you want to get lean, get big, get strong, or dominate your sport, there's one simple rule that'll help you achieve your goal: consume more protein!