Plazma™ Reactive Pump is for elite athletes and serious bodybuilders and lifters whose hard-working muscles require advanced nutritional support. The Plazma™ formula produces a high-performance pump making muscles fatigue resistant and stronger during the most brutal workouts and competitions. Plazma™ doses enable you to perform at and beyond your limits while recovering faster, and faster recovery means faster and more significant gains.*
- Increases muscle gain by 70% over whey hydrolysate (Demling RH, 2000).*
- Doubles fat loss over whey hydrolysate (Demling RH, 2000).*
- Enhances nutrient uptake in muscle, directly affecting AMP-activated protein kinase signaling in the cell (Iwasa M, 2020).*
- Improves vo2Max performance significantly and reduces exercise-induced muscle soreness (Saunders MJ, 2009).*
- Makes intense exercise actually feel easier (Furuyashiki T, 2014).*
- Increases levels of powerful metabolic regulator FGF-21, which improves insulin sensitivity in muscle (Fangmann D, 2020).*
- Increases VO2-max time to exhaustion by 70% in elite swimmers (Shirak T, 2015).*
- Decreases stress hormone levels following exhaustive exercise (Suzuki K, 2014).*
- Provides rapid hydration and nutrient loading without increasing gastric emptying time (Takii H, 2004).*
- Increases endurance to fatigue by 27% over glucose supplementation and doesn't spike insulin in comparison (Takii H, 1999).*
You can't push the body past where it begins to break down without devastating consequences. However, if you preload and pump working muscles full of critical nutrients, you can significantly boost performance while minimizing damage and inflammation. You can train harder and recover faster.
Taking Plazma™ doses — before, during, and after training — keeps muscles pumped full of the key nutrients for maximum performance and enhanced recovery. The term for this muscle-engorging effect is called the "reactive pump." The reactive pump makes muscles hyper-responsive to nutrient uptake and growth signaling, producing unbreakable performances in the gym and competitions.