Luseta© Color Brightening Purple Shampoo
- Sulfate, phosphate & paraben free.
- Beneficial for blonde & gray hair
- Neutralize brassy tones in blondes
- Repair split ends and promotes glossy.
- Shampoo pH 5.5 - 6.5
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: is packed with fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants which help nourish, moisturize, and condition hair.
pH levels between 5 - 7 are ideal for shampoos and conditioners. The amount of hydrogen in the solution is what determines whether it is acidic or alkaline. Solutions with higher pH levels are harsher on hair and cause the cuticles to open, exposing the interior of hair shafts. Slightly acidic solutions work to close and protect the cuticles and in turn, help to retain moisture in the shaft.
NO BAD STUFF
- Sulfates have the potential to be an irritant on your hair, skin, and even eyes. Of course, the severity of the reaction varies from person to person.
- Sulfates may cause stripping of essential oils in your hair, resulting in hair feeling and looking dried out.
- Continuous use of shampoos containing sulfates may cause long-term damages to hair, including the health and appearance of it.