Mary Kay Clear Proof® Acne System Set
With the Clear Proof® Acne System, you get an effective regimen clinically shown to provide clearer skin in just 7 days.* The four-product set:
- Clears up blemishes without irritation and helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Unclogs pores, removes excess oil and leaves skin feeling healthier.
- Fades the look of lingering acne spots.
- Attacks multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts.
The value-priced set includes:
(APPLY IN THIS ORDER)
- Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel,** 4.5 oz.
- Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner,** 5 fl. oz.
- Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel,** 1 oz.
- Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin, 3 fl. oz.
Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide are both recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. dermatologists as effective acne-fighting ingredients. So what makes them different?
- Salicylic acid acts like an exfoliant to promote the easy removal of dead skin cells. As such, it helps keep pores unclogged and reduce the buildup of P. acnes bacteria.
- Benzoyl peroxide (BPO), on the other hand, is an oxygen-releasing ingredient that kills bacteria. P. acnes bacteria flourish when there’s a lack of oxygen, like in a clogged pore. By creating an oxygen-rich environment, BPO can help reduce the number of P. acnes bacteria that can cause lesions to form. It also can help in dissolving the buildup of dead skin cells.
The combination of these ingredients attacks acne in multiple ways to not only help clear up existing acne but also help keep future acne from forming in the first place.
*Based on a 12-week independent clinical study
**Over-the-counter drug product