Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Gold Curl 1.5" Curling Iron
VOLUMINOUS CURLS • RELAXED WAVES
Do you want to create more dramatic waves? The wider-width Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Gold Curl 1.5" Barrel Curling Iron is perfect for those who want to add a little more volume to their hairstyle. Gold plating ensures that your style lasts longer.
What It Does:
1.5" barrel creates voluminous curls and waves with incredible shine and staying power. Gold surface distributes heat evenly for consistent, long-lasting curls.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Locking temperature dial for safe operation
- Adjustable temperature control; quickly heats up to 430°F
- Includes a free easy-to-replace spring for tool longevity
- Extra-long cool tip and insulated thumb grip ensure comfort and total control
Temperature Setting - Hair Type:
- 280 - 320F Fragile, fine, thin hair
- 320 - 380F Normal, medium hair
- 380 - 410F Thick, coarse hair
- 410 - 430F Professional use only
How To Use:
- Press the power button once to turn on. To adjust the heat setting, press the temperature dial to allow it to pop out.
- Turn the dial to your desired heat setting and push the dial back in to lock it. The curling iron will reach your selected temperature in three minutes.
- Once you have finished curling, press the power button to turn off and unplug the tool. This iron is intended for professional and consumer use.
- This iron has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way.
- If the plug does not fit securely, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
- Make sure hair is completely dry before use. Use a comb when styling for best results. Take small sections of hair for optimum results. Take a section of hair (the smaller the section, the tighter the curl).
- Clamp the ends of this section in between the barrel and the clamp holding the barrel vertically. Wrap your hair around the barrel.
- For fine hair: hold the iron in place for 5 to 8 seconds.
- For thick hair: hold the iron in place for 10 - 15 seconds. To release the curl, press the thumb grip to release the ends of your hair.
- Gently pull the barrel out of the curled section and then twirl the barrel counterclockwise, until the curl slips off the top of the barrel.
- Allow curls to cool before combing or brushing. Turn the iron off before unplugging it.